The Radio Club of America, founded in 1909, is the oldest, most prestigious group of wireless communications professionals in the world, and is dedicated to the wireless art and science for the betterment of society.
How to Join
- Join online with our easy to use form. You may pay online via credit card or PayPal or send a check separately.OR
- Print and fill out this membership application form and return to the RCA office with payment.
Applications may be mailed, emailed or faxed to:
Radio Club of America
4248 Park Glen Road
Minneapolis, MN 55416
Fax: (952) 929-1318
Applications are reviewed by the RCA Membership Committee for consideration and approval. Initial dues must be received with your application; if your application is not approved we will refund in full your payment.
2016 Dues Rates:
- Regular Member: $85 for 1 year or $225 for 3 years
- Retired Member (at least 65 years of age and fully retired): $40 for 1 year or $100 for 3 years
- Student Member 16 or older (full-time student at an accredited academic institution): $25 for 1 year
- Student Member under 16: $20 for 3 years
FAQs About RCA
- RCA membership is a veritable who’s who of the wireless community, including inventors, scientists, world class amateur operators, hobbyist, industry professionals, members of the press, the FCC, and governments.
- Members have an over 100 year history of helping each other while advancing the art and science of radio.
- Other members are always anxious to make new acquaintances; the door is open to you, whether you seek camaraderie or advice and counsel.
KEEP UP WITH LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- RCA was there at the dawn of radio history as we know it, and is a perfect vehicle to keep you up to date on leading edge wireless technology and answer your questions about radio history.
- RCA is a virtual one stop shop to keep you informed of technical and operational developments in the wireless world through our newly redesigned website, technical publications and annual technical symposium.
- Attend our annual technical symposium to hear about leading edge technology from those designing it—meet the leaders and innovators in wireless technology, up close and in person. The public is not invited to this “must attend” event—become a member and don’t get left out!
MEET & SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION
- RCA believes in the next generation and has fostered and encouraged up-and-coming wireless pioneers and entrepreneurs for decades.
- Many of today’s most notable wireless professionals were first exposed to and encouraged in the art of radio through RCA youth programs.
RCA’s Wireless Pioneers
Since the beginning of wireless, RCA members have been on the forefront of advancement of the wireless art. Who were Armstrong, Beveridge, Fessenden, Heising, and so many others?
A listing of many of RCA’s wireless pioneers, along with a brief biography and links to other information about each person. Where else but at RCA can you see so many of both today’s and yesterday’s experts working to advance the radio industry?