RCA'S SUSTAINING CORPORATE SPONSORS
Order a NEW RCA Membership Pin!
Display your RCA membership proudly with our NEW customizable member pins! Wear it on its own, or add Life Member, Senior Member, or Fellow bars to reflect your unique membership distinctions.
$9.95 for the standard pin
$3 per bar for Life Member, Senior Member, and Fellow bars
Prices include shipping & handling
Check out our NEW offerings!
Visit our CafePress store to order RCA memorabilia online! Our store features a variety of T-shirts, caps, sweatshirts and office supplies.
$25 (includes shipping & handling)
To order: Email email@example.com or call (952) 928-4651
The Jubilee Yearbook is available as a PDF download at no cost.
Note that the download may take several minutes because of the large file size (56 MB).
Table of Contents:
- All past Radio Club Proceedings and Yearbooks
- President’s Message – Stan Reubenstein
- 2009 Officers, Directors & Committees
- RCA Centennial Editorial – Martin Cooper
- Congratulatory Letters from APCO, the Antique Wireless Association, and the Old-Old-Timers Club
- 100th Anniversary Yearbook Preface – Jack Belrose
- The Radio Club of America – Historical Overview
- First Amateur Radio Club in America – Reprint from Radio Broadcast
- The Many Faces of Radio – Martin Cooper
- The Mythical Shortage of Spectrum – Martin Cooper
- The Amateur Radio Service and the ITU
- Amateur Radio Contributions to the Art and Science of Communications
- Amateur Radio Exploration of 500 kHz
- Peer-to-Peer Wireless Technology Past, Present and Future
- Recent Developments in Antennas at the Communications Research Centre Canada
- Software Defined Radio – Signals You Can See
- The Quest for Higher Frequency
- Ultra-Wide Bandwith Systems
- Weak Signal LF Experimentation in Newfoundland
- Presidents from 1984-2009
- Membership List, October 2009
- Radio Club Honorary Members
- List of Awards, 2009
The Legacies of Edwin Howard Armstrong
By The Radio Club of America, Inc.
Paperback, 336 pages
The history of Edwin Howard Armstrong, a radio pioneer; invented regenerative circuit, invented superheterodyne circuit making two-way radio possible; invented wide band FM technology; developed with John Bose, FM multiplex transmitting which made radio and television stereo broadcasting possible; the Armstrong Medal.
Order now on Lulu.com