RCA'S SUSTAINING CORPORATE SPONSORS
RCA Elections for 2019/2020
Once again, its time to vote for the next leadership of RCA.
Here are some key things to remember:
- The polls open 1 October and close 31 October, 2019
- You will receive, via email, your voter code and voting instructions from Amy (Amy@radioclubofamerica.org) shortly
- Voting is via the internet
- IF you need a PAPER ballot, you must contact Amy by 21 October so that she can send one to you. (NOTE: you can only vote once, either online or by paper.)
- You must vote for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 directors of your choice. This was prescribed by an RCA Board decision in 2017. If a member votes for less than 5 directors, their ballot will not be counted. The reason for this is to prevent skewing the elections in favor of a few candidates.
Candidate information is found HERE.
Amy will be happy to help if you have questions.
Thank you for your participation, and best of luck to our candidates!