CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR 2018 TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM
Once again we are looking for companies and individuals to submit abstracts for possible inclusion in our 2018 Technical Symposium Program.
SOME COMPANIES ASK:
‘Why should I send my employee to present at the RCA Technical Symposium?’
A quote from a presenter at our 2015 Technical Symposium: “As a result of presenting at the RCA Tech Symposium, a few weeks later we got a call about a potential major contract for our product. This potential client for us had seen the RCA YouTube video on my presentation, and wanted to discuss a big project with us as a result.”
Your company’s presentation will have long term “marketing persistence“: prospective clients can view and download your slide presentation, and view your presentation, at any time. If you are a smaller company, pointing to the Website of the world’s oldest professional wireless society’s Technical Symposium will give you added credibility.
2017 TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM IN PITTSBURGH, PA
2017 Slide Decks:
Previous Technical Symposiums
- 2017 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2016 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2015 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2014 Technical Symposium Video Presentations – coming soon!
- 2016 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2015 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2014 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2013 Technical Symposium Program
- 2012 Technical Symposium Program
- 2010 Technical Symposium: RCA & AWA slides on Oliver Lodge
- 2011 Technical Symposium Program
- 2011 In Building and DAS Slides
- 2011 Technical Symposium Slides: P25, Some Clarification
- 2010 AWA and RCA Article
- 2009 Technical Symposium Program