RCA'S SUSTAINING CORPORATE SPONSORS
SOME COMPANIES ASK:
‘Why should I send my employee to present at the RCA Technical Symposium?’
A quote from a presenter at our 2015 Technical Symposium: “As a result of presenting at the RCA Tech Symposium, a few weeks later we got a call about a potential major contract for our product. This potential client for us had seen the RCA YouTube video on my presentation, and wanted to discuss a big project with us as a result.”
Your company’s presentation will have long term “marketing persistence“: prospective clients can view and download your slide presentation, and view your presentation, at any time. If you are a smaller company, pointing to the Website of the world’s oldest professional wireless society’s Technical Symposium will give you added credibility.
2019 TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM
We have an outstanding slate of presenters and topics this year, including Massive MIMO, Network Virtualization, and Connected Vehicles. In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo Moon Landings, we have a number of space topics including Explorer I (America’s first satellite in 1958) by Dr. Henry Richter who led the effort; the Apollo 11 TV Broadcasts; AMSAT’s Cubesat; and a current perspective on space by a young Ph.D. student.
Click HERE for the agenda, abstracts, and bios.
2018 TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM IN NEW YORK CITY
Previous Technical Symposiums
- 2017 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2016 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2015 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2014 Technical Symposium Video Presentations – coming soon!
- 2017 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2016 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2015 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2014 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2013 Technical Symposium Program
- 2012 Technical Symposium Program
- 2010 Technical Symposium: RCA & AWA slides on Oliver Lodge
- 2011 Technical Symposium Program
- 2011 In Building and DAS Slides
- 2011 Technical Symposium Slides: P25, Some Clarification
- 2010 AWA and RCA Article
- 2009 Technical Symposium Program